220 (Infrequently) Questions About
A humor piece created by Joe with help from Katarina, Bearcat,
Gidget, Minx, Jeff, Lisette and Scarlet
on the High Flight Comment Board
July & August 2000
NOTE: This is rated PG-13 for
off-color jokes, drug references and overall evilness. >:-)
It all started with a half-hearted attempt to create a real TSFAQ...
(Questions by Scarlet, answers by Joe...)
1. What if Kit was a girl?
***Baloo would have an entirely different talk with him when reaching puberty...
2. Where are Kit's biological parents?
***I'd tell you, but the government won't let me :)
3. Where is Molly's father?
***He works on a garbage barge in another city. Its why Rebecca left. He smells icky
4. What the @(#*$& is Wildcat ON???
***We'll never know for sure, but the guesses are kind of limited, so just pick your
The rest of the questions are by Joe:
5) Why was Dunder in the military?? He seems too passive the sort...
- BEARCAT: Well it wasn't for the pay that's for sure. Maybe the socialized medical
- SCARLET: I think everyone's in the military in Thembria. That or his father forced him
into it. Or perhaps they were giving out a free space heater with every enlistment.
6) Who was Molly's father, and is he alive?? Did he have an unsatiable appetite for ice
- BEARCAT: Molly's dad's got to be: worm food; taking a dirt nap; sleeping with the
fishes; or maybe he got too close to one of Khan's projects?
- SCARLET: It was a crazy, drunken one-night stand with her economics professor, and
Rebecca later killed him with a paperweight. And yes.
7) Are Maddog and Dumptruck more than "just friends"?? (believe it or not, Im
not the one who came up with that theory...)
- SCARLET: *groan* I'm not touching this one with a ten foot pole!
8) What's up with Becky's hair??:D
- SCARLET: Good question! I want to have a stern word with her stylist!
9) What's up with Kit's magic pocket? Is he part marsupial? Are his pants just colored
the same as his fur?? Do you think about these things late at night when you should be
asleep and passed out from boredom like a normal person???
- SCARLET: I don't know, perhaps, maybe, and yes. :-)
10) Why were the Jungle Aces introduced when Kit was obviously so much more mature than
they were?? (Ill answer this with my own fic...never mind...)
- SCARLET: I never mind. >:-)
11) What *is* a chock? Can I find one at my local department store??
- BEARCAT: A wheel block. Some planes didn't have breaks on their wheels back then.
- SCARLET: I'd try Obscure Plane Parts 'R' Us. Or ask Wildcat
12) Why was Thembria such an ice land year round when the country it's supposed to be
spoofing actually has a more temperate clime during the summer and isn't covered with ice
year round?? Were the animators lazy or is this another example of our education's lack of
- BEARCAT: Hey, where do you think "Frosty Pep Ice Cream" is manufactured?
- SCARLET: Just because it's a parody doesn't mean it can't be innaccurate. ^_^
13) Does Shere Khan have any hobbies??
- BEARCAT: Money, Power, more money and money
- SCARLET: I hear he keeps a lovely collection of little ceramic bunnies...
14) Does Shere Khan ever consider it's kind of weird that he keeps running into the
same flight crew over and over and over again?? I mean it's a big city!
- SCARLET: Ssh! The men in black don't want you to know about that!!!
- BEARCAT: He owns the city, sort of.
15) Was Cape Suzette ever inhabited by monsters?
- SCARLET: You mean it's not?
16) Are you wondering why that last question got included in this list?
- SCARLET: Knowing your delightfully warped brain, no. :-)
17) Where do the pirates, apart from the cost spent on maintaining the Vulture, spend
their loot? Why can't they get better clothes? Does Karnage not want any competition
- SCARLET: Karnage hordes it all. Plus, diapers are expensive! Victoria, put that
down! *crash* Crap! Be right back!
19) How old are the characters?
- SCARLET: 9 years or so. *ducks brick* Or, old enough to know better!
** Baloo's about 35;
** Wildcat's 37;
** Kit (in the beginning) is 11;
** Molly (in the beginning) is 5;
** Rebecca is about 30;
** Don Karnage about Baloo's age;
** Shere Khan about 40ish;
****Me -- I'm staying 30 something, forever....
20) Does Talespin have an Alternaverse? If so, what is it like? Are there Evil
counterparts, Good counterparts?? Do they like planes there? How bout llamas?? Toenail
clippers? Breakfast pastries? Buddhist and Gregorian chants? Walks on the beach? Or is
Cape Suzette not so touristy there???
- SCARLET: Probably, weird, yes, yes, of course, perhaps, I hope so, who cares, I
hope so, and perhaps. :-)
21) Did Kit ever complain about his nickname Lil' Britches?
- SCARLET: Only around his girlfriends. >;-)
22) Is is true that in the original concept of the show, Baloo was a lazy,
irresponsible goofoff?? (look of shock)
- SCARLET: *gasp!* Say it ain't so!
23) Did Karnage have fur problems??
- SCARLET: You've obviously never had to clean out the shower drain in his quarters.
24) Why the name Sea Duck???
A: Its a seaplane, moron.
25) Does the world of Talespin have a lower gravity percentage on the planet it's set
on and that's what makes possible Kit airsurfing with ease, as well as the hugely
proportioned cargos that the Sea Duck can haul behind her on ropes?
26) Have you truly never given a single thought to that last question?
27) What is Rick Sky's favorite color? Why? What did he do after "Bygones"
Those planes were pretty old. And did he age later like Mel Gibson did in "Forever
Young"?? I mean he was frozen cryogenically. Im just askin...
- SCARLET: Sky blue, got laid, yes they were, and I suppose so.
28) What were some of Talespin's influences if any??
- SCARLET: Don't you mean, are some fans of TaleSpin under the influence? ;)
29) Was one of them Star Trek??? PLEASE SAY YES!!!!
30) Did Tinabula get its name from Tin, or did people just nab trinkets there??
- SCARLET: Isn't the Tinabula a bone in your leg? ;-)
31) Is that Katie Dodd's real hair color?
- SCARLET: Only she and her stylist know...
32) Why did the sun set in different directions? Maybe their planet has a different
kind of rotation than ours??
33) I know, I know...get off the sci fi kick, already...
34) Where did Kit's second airfoil come from? Made it at home? If so, he should write a
book. Make some dough...
- SCARLET: He got it on eBay.
35) Where did Shere Khan buy his ties?
36) How bout his furniture? Was it discount?
37) Those plants were cool, too, huh? Any relation to Seymour's pet in "Little
Shop of Horrors"?? Have you never made that connection?? Glad you didn't??
- SCARLET: Yep. Dunno. Nope. Yep.
38) What on earth made you read this far?
- SCARLET: My psychiatrist hasn't figured that out yet, either.
39) How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was a character on Talespin?
40) What did Louie do before he owned a bar?
- SCARLET: Pretty much the same thing, but he didn't get paid for it. Or did he?
41) Why doesn't Baloo ever lose any weight if he's carrying heavy crates every day? Has
his health improved since he started working for Becky?
- SCARLET: He has a thyroid condition, okay?
- KATARINA: Gland disorder? And certainly not his *mental* health :)
- LISETTE: He's not fat, he's just drawn that way! And, what do *you* think? ;)
42) They use farm animals on Talespin. Pigs, horses, etc. Does this appear odd to you?
- SCARLET: Yes. Quite.
- KATARINA: Depends on how they're "using" them. Nudge, nudge...
- LISETTE: Yes, it does! You don't see Darkwing eating chicken do you?
43) Does Plane Jane ever remind you of that short blonde chick from HBO's "Dream
- SCARLET: Who?
- KATARINA: Um...I don't have HBO, but...okaaaay...
- JOE: The short chick on Dream On, (which was a comedy) had a VERY similar voice to
Plane Jane, and I only had HBO a few years ago for a short period of time. The actress
also played Roseanne in one of the worst TV movies ever...
44) Is Rebecca's maiden name Cunningham? I want to know so I can loot her bank
- SCARLET: I can save you the trouble. It's Cape Suzette National Bank, Main
Street branch, account #3920-398-48399-3984. :-)
- KATARINA: No, it's Gefartenschtinkyluftgepupendeflipengrunt. And I beat you to it
- LISETTE: No, it's "Bunker."
45) Why didn't Karnage retry his plan to camoflauge the Iron Vulture during
- SCARLET: Dumptruck ate all the paint.
- KATARINA: It's always accompanied by weather. Cape Suzette isn't in a vacuum, you
know. Oh, that's NOT what you meant. Hmm...
- LISETTE: Because his soaps were on!
46) Does Gibber look like a bumb to anyone else?
- SCARLET: Bumb as in bum, vagrant? I'm confused by yor shpeelling.
- JOE: I mean bum as in vagrant.
- KATARINA: What's a bumb? Bum, you mean? Yup :)
47) Does Gibber look like an alien abductee to anyone else?
- SCARLET: Yes.
- KATARINA: I *knew* that I'd seen him around before...Must've been on the same UFO.
48) Did the Pandas from "Last Horizons" make you feel uncomfortable due to
the fact that PC has been crammed into your head since you were a kid?
- SCARLET: Yes. And amazed that Disney let them make that ep.
- KATARINA: Yes. Stereotypical, yes-no?
- LISETTE: Kinda, yes...but I didn't lose sleep over it.
49) Is Myra Foxworthy any relation to Jeff?
- SCARLET: No. She's not married to her first cousin. ;-)
- KATARINA: I don't know. Does she have buck teeth? Is her vehicle up on blocks somewhere?
50) Why did they have a national park just adjacent to a tribe of people who will take
outsiders and put them in a big pot?
- SCARLET: Maybe they're an endangered species? >_<
- KATARINA: You said, "Pot". Heh heh
- LISETTE: Attract tourism?
51) Do you ever laugh at the name "Wang Ho"?
- SCARLET: Not until now! ROTFLMAO!!!!
- KATARINA: Heh heh. I'm laughing. Ho. Wang. Heh heh.
- LISETTE: I do now! Maybe that's Pandala's premiere adult star! Kidding, kidding!
52) Does Bobbo remind anyone else of Kyle's little adopeted brother from South Park??
- SCARLET: Don't watch that show.
- KATARINA: I don't know. Is Bobbo's lower jaw totally disconnected from the rest of his
- LISETTE: Hahah kinda, yes.
53) Was Ace London ever a pet detective?
- SCARLET: Only for one week, after which he got annoyed that none of the pets
could be trained to finish sentences for him.
- KATARINA: That's a cross over I don't even want to ponder.
- LISETTE: Or married to a "Joan?"
54) Are you getting sick of the name gag?
- SCARLET: Not really.
- KATARINA: Gag is right! :P
55) Do you believe Kit had any Native American influences when he created his name, or
was it the name given to him?
- SCARLET: Possibly, and I don't know.
- KATARINA: It was given to him by Yoda.
- LISETTE: Nah, if he had any Native American influences in his name, he'd be "Dances
With No Pants."
56) Why was that one dude afraid of strawberries? Was he allergic?
- SCARLET: The men in black don't want you to know that, either.
- KATARINA: No. He was just having a bad trip :)
- LISETTE: No, he had a repressed childhood trauma involving Strawberry Shortcake.
57) Do you think that Baloo should have wished for something cool like getting his
plane back before wishing the idol of doom would expire? Do you take this as a sign that
he's hopefully bound to Becky??
- SCARLET: Yes. But I think it's just 'cuz he's too dumb to think of wishing for something
cool. *ducks bricks* Kidding!!!
- KATARINA: He should've. And you said, "bound". Heh heh
- LISETTE: No, I think it was a tactic used by the writers to continue with the
romantic tension between the two ;)
58) Why on earth didn't Kit scream and shout for someone to help him in that suit of
armor?? Did it smell good? Bad? Does anyone think that scene was way too convenient?
- SCARLET: I don't know, probably bad, and yes, absolutely.
- KATARINA: Maybe he did, off camera. Probably like stale sweat. Yes.
59) Throgmorton had the same voice as Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh... I dont have a
question here, really...
- SCARLET: LOL! I hadn't noticed that!
- KATARINA: I have a few questions about your mental health... ;)
- LISETTE: Haha And Dunder has the same voice as Garfield!
60) Whatever happened to that stamped envelope at the end of "Your Baloo's in the
- SCARLET: Becky sold it on eBay.
- KATARINA: It's under 3 cars, a can of beans, and a sweater in the Cape Suzette dump.
- LISETTE: Return to Sender"... Rebecca hadn't included the correct postage
61) Did Una have any relation to that Dijon guy from Ducktales?
- SCARLET: Not that I know of, although they were seen sneaking out of a seedy hotel
in Manila last year...
- KATARINA: And was her brother named Uno? And did he play cards a lot?
LISETTE: Most likely... you know how Hollywood is, it's all who ya know!
62) Didnt she ever clean her place?? It looked grody. Then again, she had chickens...
- SCARLET: No. Yes, it did. True.
- KATARINA: If she's anything like my boyfriend, no. Yes. Bawk! Bu-bawk! Cluck!
63) Did you see Chicken Run? It was funny...
- SCARLET: Not yet. Waiting for the rental.
- KATARINA: Would you believe there was an ad for this on TV just as I came to this
question? (Twilight Zone music) Oh, and no.
64) Is the rumor true that Molly was obsessive compulsive when it came to trying to be
the cutest girl on the planet?
- SCARLET: No, but it is true that she's part of a secret government experiment
dealing with diabetes and ice cream consumption.
- KATARINA: I hear that she tried to bump Pistol from Goof Troop into a vat at the meat
- LISETTE: Haha, yes 'tis true.
65) Did Aunt Louise go the same place as Wildcat for recreational purposes?
- SCARLET: ROTFL!!!! Of course. He's her dealer. :-)
- KATARINA: Does Wildcat run a brothel in addition to a crack house? Wow, his business is
66) Did Wildcat have imaginary friends? If so, what were their names?
- SCARLET: Yes. Jim, Waldo, Spunky, Spiffy, Sparky, Hortense, Ahab and Timmy.
- KATARINA: Of course. Happy, Bob, Sleepy, Ringo, Dopey, Guido, Doc, Bernie, Bashful,
Marilyn, Sneezy, Elvis, Grumpy, and Tom Cruise.
- LISETTE: Mr. Giggles.
67) Did Kit ever "walk in" on Baloo and Becky? If so, how loud was he
- SCARLET: MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!
- KATARINA: Who? You mean Kit screaming in terror or Baloo screaming in...um...you
- JOE: I can't believe I didn't see the possibility of that reply...(rolls eyes)
- LISETTE: I don't think Kit was the one who'd be screaming!
- BEARCAT: Get him a blind fold, get him a counselor, get him an eye doctor.
- GIDGET: Just one word: STEEEEAMROLLER!!! Hope Becky makes it out of there alive.
68) Ow! Stop slapping me!
- SCARLET: I'm laughing too hard to!
- KATARINA: No! *slap* *punch* *mangle*
- LISETTE: Aw, come on, you like it!
69) Heh heh...69...heh heh...
- SCARLET: *rolls eyes*
- KATARINA: Heh heh...heh heh...
- LISETTE: *gags*
70) Would you like to see Mowgli as a character on TS...most preferably as some sort of
- SCARLET: Especially as a ritual sacrifice.
- KATARINA: Does that mean we can't toast s'mores while Molly burns at the stake? *pouts*
- LISETTE: LOL *Only* as a ritual sacrifice... or as an opportunity for Sally
Struthers to plug in her "Save the Children" thing.
71) What would happen if a TS character drank Gummiberry juice?
- SCARLET: He'd belch.
- KATARINA: I'd say they'd get sued, but then, both shows are Disney...
- LISETTE: Another Molly is born!
72) Was Spigot ever mocked and therefore horribly warped as a child?
- SCARLET: Definitely. As well he should have been.
- KATARINA: Mommy! My name ith NOT Fauthet! Yes :)
- LISETTE: Remember that Brady Bunch episode where "Mean Ol' Buddy Hinton"
taunts Molly for her lisp? "Baby talk, baby talk, it's a wonder you can walk!"
That's what happened.
73) Wouldn't Spigot make a great match with the principal Ms. Wu from Daria?
- SCARLET: 0_o
- KATARINA: Yeah! Short and megolomanical!
- LISETTE: Haha, yes he would! Or with Cindy.
74) Can you not believe I just asked that question?
- SCARLET: Nope.
- KATARINA: Knowing you? Yes :)
- LISETTE: It's right there in black and white!
75) Do you think I need therapy?
- SCARLET: Definitely. Want the number of my therapist? ;-D
- KATARINA: Obviously. You like me, after all, don't you? ;)
76) Would you like to see Louie overdosed on anchovies just so you can see all sorts of
funky colors on the screen?
- SCARLET: Whoooooaaaaaaaaa, dude...
- KATARINA: I already see all sorts of funky colors on the screen. Dude. Far out.
- LISETTE: Would The Doors' "Light My Fire" play on the background?
77) Hey, just imagine if he and Wildcat had been busy that day...it couldve been
- LISETTE: Haha, whew... don't go there.
- SCARLET: I, like, see, like, spots, duuuuuuuude...
- KATARINA: That would explain the funky colors. Hopefully you meant that by
"busy" and not something even more likely to further mentally scar me for life.
- JOE: (bashes head against keyboard) No, I meant drugs... You may rest easy now.
78) Was Wildcat ever raised by actual wild cats?? Like out in the woods?
- SCARLET: Yeah, until they kicked him out for being so unsanitary.
- KATARINA:That would explain a few things...
- LISETTE: No, he was raised in a disfunctional home
79) Was Wildcat ever involved in any anti-governmental activities and he's just playing
dumb because he's laying low for a while??
- SCARLET: HOW DID YOU FIND THAT OUT! Er, I mean, no comment.
- KATARINA: Yeah! I like it!
80) How low can you go?
- SCARLET: $7.99, and not a penny less.
- KATARINA: I can go pretty low. I've cut my prices!
81) Why do birds sing now?
- SCARLET: Because they know the words.
- KATARINA: I don't hear no stinkin' birds.
- LISETTE: Everytime..you are near... just like me, they long to be close to youuuu...
82) Were there any characters on the show that led double lives as masked avengers? Or
door-to-door kitchen ware salesmen? Or movie bootleggers?
- SCARLET: I can see Kit dealing in stolen merchandise. Becky's invovled in
tax fraud. Baloo is secretly an exotic dancer in a strip club downtown, where he's known
as "Lola", and Wildcat...well, we all know about Wildcat's extracurricular
- KATARINA: Hello, fine house-lady-type-person. Would you like to be purchasing this
wonderful blending-type thing?" *pulls out sword*
- LISETTE: Masked avengers- Molly! Salesmen- Louie (you don't wanna know what he was
selling) Bootleggers- Rebecca sold MP3s on Napster
83) Did Kit just find that bike he rode or was it a gift? Or did he procure it....some
other less legal way?
- SCARLET: Wildcat bought it for him with his drug money.
- KATARINA: It was Molly's birthday present, but Rebecca didn't intend to let her live to
see her next one...
84) Was Douggie Benson a Jehovah's Witness?
- SCARLET: ROTFL!!! I have no idea where in your brain that came from, but... why
- KATARINA: Um...you're scaring me.
- LISETTE: LOL Did you see those pamphlets in his briefcase?
85) Was that robot from "From Here to Machinery" an extra from The Jetsons?
Do you remember Rosie's robot boyfriend? Weren't they similar? You don't care, do you?
- SCARLET: Possibly, no, I don't know, and no. :-D
- KATARINA: Yes. Yes. Yes. I smell a lawsuit! And not really.
- LISETTE: Yes, they were similar! That was an OLD SCHOOL robot!
86) Don't you like the loudspeakers they always show? Couldn't Higher for Hire use one
- SCARLET: Yep.
- KATARINA: Oh, like Rebecca needs voice amplification! I can see
it now... "BALOO!" *entire city's population is deafened*
- LISETTE: Nah, Rebecca's voice was loud enough!
87) Was Molly ever haunted by poltergeists in her closet?
- SCARLET: That might explain a few things...
- KATARINA: Yes.
- LISETTE: LOL No, it's her mom who's more familiar with ghosts. "Baloo...I see
88) That would be cool.
- LISETTE: It would, wouldn't it?
- SCARLET: Yeah, baby, yeah...?
- KATARINA: Uh huh. You just live in that little world.
89) Have you ever wanted to spit off the top of Khan Tower?
- SCARLET: Well, now that you mention it... LOL!
- KATARINA: Um...not really...
- LISETTE: Yes, all the time.
90) Does Khan ever do that? Ya know, just for kicks?
- SCARLET: ROTFLMAO!!! Yes, of course, he does...
MS. SNARLY: Mr. Khan, there's a phone call for you on line three!
KHAN: I'll be there in a moment, Mr. Snarly. HAAAAAAAAAKKKKKK!!!!!
- KATARINA: He's too dignified...but...hmm... Maybe he gets one of his employees to
stand at the bottom and stand still, then lets one go...
- LISETTE: Everyone has a wild side!
91) What would happen if alien colonists decided to kidnap the Iron Vulture? Do you
think the pirates could have better adventures if they were on a spaceship hurtling
through some distant quadrant of the galaxy? Ive seen Voyager too much, havent I?
- LISETTE: I think ya have ;)
- SCARLET: I just had the weirdest mental image of Dumptruck and Maddog as Borg.
Whoa. [rubs eyes]
- KATARINA: What makes you think the Iron Vulture isn't a UFO? Um...no. Yes.
92) Doesn't Oscar Vandersnoot seem like a future mental case waiting to happen? Can't
you picture him starting a band, getting tattoos and ignoring his mother and the world in
general as he surrounds himself with everything dystopian he can manage to come up with?
- SCARLET: Absolutely. That or he'll be the quiet, normal type who secretly is a
- KATARINA: Yes. Um...okay.
93) That last one was really stretching, wasn't it?
- SCARLET: Not really.
- KATARINA: Maybe.
94) Do you want to yell "El Muchacho Rocketeer!" every time you see the
- SCARLET: Yes.
- KATARINA: No. Please seek help. ;)
- LISETTE: Si! Or "Nanu Nanu!"
95) Do you laugh like a sicko whenever you hear the word "Bullethead"?
- SCARLET: Not until you pointed it out... LOL!
- KATARINA: Um...no. *smacks Joe*
- LISETTE: Uhmmm...no.
- SCARLET: Do you watch Letterman?
- KATARINA: I thought you were a bear.
- LISETTE: Ruff.
97) Just seeing if you're paying attention :)
- SCARLET: Zzzzzzzz....wha--???
- KATARINA: Believe me, I stopped that *years* ago.
- LISETTE: Oh, I am.
98) Isn't Shere Khan more of an enigma than a villain, per se?
- SCARLET: Absolutely. He's in an area of thick gray.
- KATARINA: In some ways.
- LISETTE: I always thought so.
99) Do you ever wish you could have your own treehouse? So you could throw things at
Ernie and his friends?
- SCARLET: Like grenades? Sure! But who needs a treehouse for that?
- KATARINA: Not really, but I'd like to throw things at Ernie anyway.
100) Did Wildcat come up with the name "Higher for Hire" and gave credit to
- SCARLET: ROTFLMAOAAMWF!!!*
*Rolling on the floor laughing my arse off and annoying my whole family
- KATARINA: Hmm...
101) Wasn't 101 Dalmations the suckiest show? Do you wish it would dry up and die?!
- SCARLET: Yes! Yes yes yes!
- KATARINA: Yes. And, it did...well, except for on Toon Disney. Suck.
- LISETTE: Maybe not dry up and die but it *was* crappy.
102) Do you ever wonder how cool it would be if there were lots of helicopters in the
TS world? Just because?
- SCARLET: Er...sure, Joe. Why don't you go lie down in a nice, quiet room now?
- KATARINA: I'm saying this a lot, but...no.
- LISETTE: There are lots of helicopters around in Louie's on a Saturday night.
103) Did Baloo have a gambling problem?
- SCARLET: Since when is gambling a problem? ;-)
- KATARINA: No. That was Fred on the Flintstones. Ever see that episode?
- LISETTE: And an eating one... a drinking one... a lying one...
104) Intimacy issues?
- SCARLET: Duh.
- KATARINA: Maybe.
- LISETTE: Oh yeah, he'd be a field day for Dr. Freud!
105) Where'd he get that hat? I want one!
- SCARLET: Me too!
- KATARINA: He stole it from the Skipper. Try the Island.
- LISETTE: The Gap.
106) Kit and Baloo were surprised to see an ad with their pictures in a magazine that
Becky paid for. Wouldnt it have been just easier to ask them to pose for one rather than
spend it on a superimposed and/or rebrushed photo? Huh? Wouldn't it???
- SCARLET: Duh.
- KATARINA: My head hurts.
- LISETTE: I'd sue Becky for posting my photo on a magazine! Kinda like how Brad
Pitt sued that magazine for posting his naked picture.
107) Why in the world didn't Kit ever get commended for his landings, both in FSC and
Baloo Switcheroo? I mean c'mon! Commend him on something here, people! Throw me a frikkin
- LISETTE: He'll discuss that with his psychiatrist in the years to come.
- SCARLET: Because Baloo's dense. :-)
- KATARINA: *Throws a bone* *Hits Joe in the head* Oops.
108) Do you wish Oscar was in "Last Horizons" only so he could have been
blown up on one of the pagodas?
- SCARLET: [waves pom pons]
- KATARINA: Sure.
- LISETTE: Nah.
109) Is Karnage into collars? Heh heh...
- SCARLET: Whipped cream, yes. Collars, no. >:-)
- KATARINA: Um...collared greens? :)
- LISETTE: Hahah, he seems more of a velvet kinda guy
110) Was it weird to see that talking horse in "Citizen Khan"? Did it remind
you of C.S. Lewis for some reason?
- SCARLET: Yes, but it reminded me of Mr. Ed and perhaps Orwell.
- KATARINA: No. It reminded me of Mr. Ed :)
111) Did Kit get his compass from the same place as his bike?
- SCARLET: No. The aliens gave it to him.
- KATARINA: Uh...you think too much, buddy
112) You know that whosi-whatsit dealy thingy? The thing in that episode? What was that
- SCARLET: Burrito.
- KATARINA: What? The googleschlocker? I have no idea.
113) Why didn't Barney just fall and drown? That would have been worth watching
- SCARLET: Heh heh. Cool.
- KATARINA: No one ever *dies* in TaleSpin! *gasp!*
- LISETTE: Tale Spin wouldn't be able to get the TV-G rating
114) Doesn't he remind you for your grandmother's second husband that never liked you,
but you don't care, because they got seperated anyway? No? I guess that's just me then...
- SCARLET: Yes, it's just you. Thank God.
- KATARINA: You said it yourself, there.
115) What's the deal with the Thembrian flag? Black and white...is that like symbolic?
Or were the animators bored?
- SCARLET: I think it's 'cuz everything there is drab and white with snow.
- KATARINA: I think you were bored to come up with all of this!
- LISETTE: LOL I don't think it's symbolic considering all the Thembrians were BLUE!
116) Can you see the characters as Star Trek ones?
- SCARLET: [pictures Voyager landing in the harbor of Cape Suzette, and an astonished away
team peeking out to see Baloo and Kit fishing from the pier]
- KATARINA: Sometimes. But then, I *know* I need help ;)
117) Am I obsessed with Star Trek?
- SCARLET: I don't know, are you?
- KATARINA: Yes, but you didn't spend 5 years writing a parody/fanfic, did
118) Well Im not going to stop mentioning it, so shut up.
- SCARLET: Okay. :-)
- KATARINA: Hey! >:P
- LISETTE: Don'tchoo tell me to shut up, Boy! ;)
119) Why are Ankara (sp?) purple? Relation to Barney? Can they please kill him for me?
- SCARLET: They ate too many grapes. No. Yes.
- KATARINA: NOOOOOO! Not Barney! *runs screaming*
- LISETTE: LOL No, they're purple for TInky Winky
120) I like peanut butter.
- LISETTE: Me too!
- SCARLET: I don't.
- KATARINA: Especially with French Fries.
121. Why didn't Becky ever start a hedge-clipping business with the SeaDuck? Baloo's so
good at that
- SCARLET: She had a traumatic experience with hedge clippers as a small child.
- STARFLASH: For some reason I'm having an American Beauty' flashback.
- JEFF: Remember Rebeccas experience with The Barber? (Save the
Tiger) Nuff said. :-)
- SELENA: One of those things that was just too practical to even consider. Even for
- KATARINA: Since when does Becky come up with schemes that make sense? I mean, that
one might actually *work*! *gasp*
- MINX: Klingon.
122. What species was Ms. Snarly? Una?
- STARFLASH: I think she's a living potato bag.
- SCARLET: Rodents of some sort.
- JEFF: Ms. Snarly is a rodent of some kind, Id imagine. Unas species is
harder to pin down. Whatever she is, shed definitely old.
- KATARINA: They're three-headed blarg beasts from Nebulon VI, of course!
123. Why is Muffy Vandershmeer bald?
- SCARLET: She had a traumatic experience with hedge clippers as a small child.
- STARFLASH: LICE!!! No, wait...perhaps she's really a man.
- GIDGET: She's a 'Method Actor'... she's also the understudy for Sigourney Weaver in
- SELENA: Cancer. They're ... working ... on that.
- KATARINA: Horrible accident involving an electric nose-hair picker.
124. Was the High Marshall's wife ever involved in the Olympics? As a Girl Scout troop
leader? One-time cafeteria woman??
- SCARLET: Certainly, I sure hope not, and possibly.
- STARFLASH: **Starflash starts singing that dumb Adam Sandler song about the
- GIDGET: I thought she was Miss Kiskillya on 'Detection'
- JEFF: She was chowing down on donuts and carry-out food in A Spy in the
Ointment, as far as the cafeteria question goes...
- KATARINA: All of the above. She was a sychronized swimming champ. She got kicked out of
the Girl Scouts for eating all of the cookies they were supposed to sell. And just add a
hair net :)
125. Where does the name "googleshlocker" come from?
- SCARLET: It's a thing that schlocks a google. Duh.
- STARFLASH: I dunno. Sounds more like a verb to me. I googleshlockered that
loser over there!"
- SELENA: All I can think of is "googleplex". Maybe Wildcat came up with the
name for a contest and won. *shrug*
- KATARINA: Obviously Elvis delivered it to the guy the writers keep locked up in the
basement-you know, that they feed only cumquats? Anyway, then he came up with it, wrote it
on a yellow post-it note, and slipped under his cell door, where the writers took it and
added it to the script. Duh!
126. What would be your definition of that word? What does it sound like to you?
- SCARLET: It sounds like a German engine part.
- STARFLASH: Something painful.
- KATARINA: Like someone schlocking googles.
127. Why is Cape Suzette's flag a field of yellow?
- SCARLET: Er...somebody peed on it? **ducks bricks**
- STARFLASH: It is??! Mayhaps because the white half-circle on black was already
taken by Thembria.
- SELENA: The designer thought it up at Louie's and Baloo spilt his banana shake on it.
- KATARINA: Because puce is such a nasty color.
128. What to you think Ernie will be when he grows up?
- SCARLET: A pimp.
- STARFLASH: Some sort of solicitor. The kind that bugs you at suppertime and won't
- GIDGET: Very disturbed. Maybe a motel desk clerk who's very close to his mother?
- JEFF: Bullethead. Or did he outgrow that ambition yet?
- KATARINA: Older. And still annoying. ;)
129. How was it possible that Kit kept his airfoil in his sweater? Is it like Wacko
Warner's grabby bag?? What else is in there?? Are there pockets on the inside? Kit seems
to have a lot of those
- SCARLET: I'm not sure, I think so, drugs and girlie magazines, and yes. :-)
- STARFLASH: Pocket in the back of his sweater, I certainly hope not, Skittles, yes,
and I agree.
- KATARINA:He duct-taped it in there. Yup. Lint, a moth, some spare change, a bag of
cheese doodles, a stray piece of llama wool, and a partrige in a pear tree. Of course. Uh
130. Was Heimlich Menudo related at all to the band Menudo?
- SCARLET: **tries to imagine him dressed like Ricky Martin and gags**
- STARFLASH: I don't want to see any more Ricky Martin references, Joe..; )
- SELENA: I hope not. They scare me.
- KATARINA: He was replaced by Ricky Martin when his voice changed. Then, his only option
was to start a life of crime.
131. Do you think the words "Jumping the Guns" sounds dirty at all? Or at the
very least an episode of The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr.??
- SCARLET: Only slightly. And yes.
- STARFLASH: Or possibly 'Charlie's Angels'...
- KATARINA: I think everything sounds dirty. Uh...you *remember* that show? Yipes.
132. You know that little tiger that worked for Khan? Did he have a name? What was his
- SCARLET: Yes. A children's audio cassette says he's named McWhirtley, but his name
was never on the show. At least, the tiger in the book/cassette was a brownnosing Khan
employee, and he had the same voice as the char. on TV. But he looked different.
- STARFLASH: He was the Smithers to Khan's Mr. Burns. You may interpret that in any
way you'd like. ;)
- KATARINA: Uh huh. Xnicerdoodlely, or maybe Bob. He stood on the ground below the Khan
tower when Khan wanted someone to hock a lugey on from the top.
133. You know that baby that Kit saved?? Was it just me or was that one UGLY-ass
baby??? Like that Seinfeld episode where they have to pretend that that one couple's baby
isn't totally hideous
- SCARLET: Yep. >:-)
- STARFLASH: All babies look like small, fat old men to me.
- GIDGET: That baby reminded me of what Molly may have looked like in infancy.
"Ya gotta see the babeee!!"
- KATARINA: Uh huh. Yup. Um...don't remember that episode, actually.
134. Why was the Iron Vulture purple and yellow? Who decided upon those colors?
- SCARLET: They plundered a planeload of purple paint and didn't know what else to
do with it. :-)
- STARFLASH: Well, it *DOES* work well. Doesn't it just correspond with the colour
of a regular vulture?
- JEFF: Well, in The Ransom of Red Chimp, Karnage accuses Baloo and
Louie of ruining his lovely paint job, meaning that Karnage himself must have
picked out the colors.
- SELENA: Karnage, of course. That was before he decided that primary colors were more
favorable and striking, and purple was a mysterious color reserved solely for terrors that
flap in the night.
- KATARINA: Why not? Well, purple and yellow are complimentary colors, so obviously
someone who had taken some art classes. But not me. Maybe Karnage? He's got panache, he's
135. Was Gibber an alcoholic?
- SCARLET: Not until he saw the IV painted purple...
- STARFLASH: Nah. Seems more like a smoker to me. Probably why he has to whisper...
136. Has anyone else ever noticed the letters from "Don Karnage" can spell out
"rage" , "dork", and "nag"? For history buffs:
"Aragon", and for you DS9 fans out there: "Garak"!
- STARFLASH: Yay! Garak! You can also make dark' age' and dragon' out of
his name. So what?!
- JEFF: Hmm, interesting. Some people think Karnage should be spelled with a
C. Where did they ever learn spelling... :-)
- SCARLET: Actually, yes. I ran "Don Karnage" through an online anagram
generator, and this is what I got, among others. Rated PG. :-p
A dragon ken
A dank Negro
No, a darn keg
Gone ad rank
No dang rake
One dang ark
No dank rage on
And ego rank
Drank an ego
Go darn Kane
Karen an' God
End rank ago
Some others I found...
ANAGRAMS OF TALESPIN
Its plane(how appropiate!)
A pen slit
A nest lip
A pelt sin
A slept in
A lens tip
A lens pit
A ten lisp
Slain pet (!)
I tap lens
ANAGRAMS OF CUNNINGHAM
Mach gin nun
Mach Gnu Inn or Mach Gun Inn
Man inch gnu
ANAGRAMS OF PIRATE ISLAND
A lip read isn't
A denial strip
A Ireland spit
A despair link
I a slander pit
A pedal in stir
In a drape slit
I spread a lint
A rapid tinsel
It a lard penis (!)
Is a lard inept?
In a plaster ID
A red snail pit
137. Do Kit and organized team sports simply do not mix or is it just me?
- SCARLET: No, and no.
- STARFLASH: Well we all know Kit's not much of a joiner...
- KATARINA: Yes. Just say "no" to sports!
138. Does Shere Khan like Frosted Flakes? Who's on the cover of Frosted Flakes in the TS
universe?? If it's a tiger, is he a real life spokesperson there?
- SCARLET: LOL! I think that's one of Shere's cousins.
- STARFLASH: Tony the Tiger always seemed like a really nice chap...
- GIDGET: He does! I even considered doing an evil pic of that.
- JEFF: Does Frosted Flakes even exist in TaleSpin, thats the real question. If it
did, I suspect Khan Industries would manufacture it. And if so, Shere Khan would be on the
cover of every box. :-)
- KATARINA: Joe, you're stealing my ideas. Stop it or I'll kill you...slowly. Note: See my
Top Tens on She-Wolf's page
139. Does M.E.L. the robot stand for MEdiocre Leftover Character??
- STARFLASH: LOL!!! Or possibly Messed-up Electronic Loser..
- SCARLET: No. It's either "Munching Excessive Lemons" or "Medium Eel
Larvae". Don't ask me why. :-)
- KATARINA: No. Mutant Emu Lacrosse.
140. When you see Dr. Axelottle (the lizard dude in Bullethead Baloo) do youthyink of that
song: "They're coming to take me away, ha ha/ They're coming to take me away, ha ha/
to the funny farm!/"??
- SCARLET: Not until you mentioned it.
- STARFLASH: Actually Vengaboys' starts playing in my head for some
- KATARINA: Not really. But maybe now it will.
141. What language are the horse riders speaking in "For Whom the Bell
- SCARLET: Plxzzlxymxpletdiavlm.
- STARFLASH: Made-upsian.
- GIDGET: the same lingo the little robed guys spoke in beginning of Star Wars.
- JEFF: There was an in-joke after Baloo and Louie disguise themselves as two red-robed
thugs, where the chief mercenary says Laduca! I believe thats a
reference to Rob Laduca of the TaleSpin crew.
- SELENA: Gibberish, didn't you know that's an official language?
- KATARINA: Xibble Gort Dip Dipian.
142. If any of the characters was gay, who do YOU think it would be?
- STARFLASH: Kit! **laughs manically**
- GIDGET: Douglas. Or Mr. Perry.
- KATARINA: Besides you? ;) Dougie.
- SCARLET: Well, there was that one crocodile wrestler they met once...the one who
was always drinking coffee...what was his name? Kidding. :-)
Just about anybody except Baloo, Kit, Rebecca, Karnage, Louie and Wildcat, since they've
all shown interest in the opposite sex.
And you know what? Remember how Dumptruck and Mad Dog were leering at Rebecca's body in
"A Baloo Switcheroo"? There's another bit of evidence against them being
Now, as for Khan, he's never shown interest in anyone of either sex romantically, and
Molly's too young to do so. That pretty much takes care of the main characters. :-)
143. When you hear the words "ruby wings" do you think of TS or a dinner
- SCARLET: TS. Sorry.
- STARFLASH: Dinner platter?! What the heck?!
144. What song titles do you think of when you see the following characters? I've
provided an example of the ones I came up with.
Becky: "Money, That's What I Want"
Karnage: "Hungry Like the Wolf"
Louie: "Loser" (by Beck)
Wildcat: That one Beach Boys song
"This is the worst trip/I've ever been
Dunder and Spigot: "Forever Blue"
Kit: "Perfection" (an obscure old song
I looked it up to see if it was
actually a song title;)
Aunt Louise: "Addicted to Love"
Karnage...La Bamba ("Soy capitan, soy capitan...")
Baloo...that one about the "lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer"
Rebecca...(with a B&B slant) "Wind Beneath my Wings"
Kit..."The Barney Song" [Scarlet is immediately buried under a mountain of
bricks. A muffled voice is heard..."KIDDING!" :-)
Kitten Kaboodle..."Material Girl" or "Perfect isn't easy" from Oliver
Wildcat...something by Bob Dillon
Karnage: "My Way"
Louie: "Tequila" or possibly that Spanish Flea song..
Wildcat: "Just Dropped In" by Kenny Loggins
Kit: "ABC!" (I can just picture him very easily as a young Michael Jackson!)
Baloo: "The Baby Elephant"
Karnage: LA BAMBA! ALL THE WAY, BABY! YEAH!!!!!! EEE!
Louie: I Wanna Be Like You. Naturally.
Wildcat: *thinks* "Draggin' the Line."
Dunder and Spigot: Song of the Volga Boatmen or whatever it's called.
Kit: Anything from Top Gun.
Louie: "Louie Louie" of course!
Wildcat: "Truckin'" by the Grateful Dead ("What a long strange trip it's
Baloo: "Fat" by Weird Al (ducks bricks)
Kit: "Learning to Fly" by Pink Floyd
(Seriously here. "The sole intention/learning to fly/condition grounded but
determined to try/can't keep my eyes from the circling skies/tongue-tied and twisted/just
an earth-bound misfit, I" Appropriate, yes-no?)
Becky: "Money, Money"
Karnage: "Little Red Riding Hood"(hey, who remembers that song? huh? huh?)
Louie: "What's Love Got to Do With It?"
Wildcat: "There Are No Bananas In The Sky"
Dunder and Spigot: "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" or ...your song
Kit: "Greased Lightning"
145. Do you think Kit looked stupid in that "pirate" outfit in Captains
Courageous when trying to help Oscar?
- SCARLET: Very. He should know better, for Pete's sake! Real pirates don't
dress like that. :-p
- STARFLASH: He looked like one of those Lego pirates...
- GIDGET: Yes.
- SELENA: Don't recall the outfit. But aren't his NORMAL clothes technically a pirate
- KATARINA: Harr! I mean, aye! Harr!
146. There are lots of explosions in TS, but no fatalities. Why?
- SCARLET: One word: Disney.
- STARFLASH: G rating.
- KATARINA: Death? What's that? Not a Disney concecpt, my friend. Well...except to make
main characters orphans and to get rid of villains.
147. What was Khan's energy stone made out of, anyway?
- SCARLET: Silly Putty and fingernail polish.
- STARFLASH: Chutzpah.
- SELENA: I could tell you but I'd have to kill you.
- KATARINA: Spam and ceiling wax.
- MINX: Eye of newt and wing of bat.
148. What does Khan do in his spare time? Any extra-curricular activities?
- SCARLET: Besides spitting out his office window? Gardening, being
intimidating, and perhaps badminton.
- STARFLASH: Backgammon, Global Imperialisation, and Chess.
- GIDGET: Gardening and having his claws manicured each time he wrecks them on his desk
- SELENA: See #147.
- KATARINA: Aside from spitting off the Khan tower, he makes lace doilies and goes out to
- MINX: Chippendale dancer.
149. Do you think of TS every time you see John on Ally McBeal say
- SCARLET: I would if I watched that show.
- STARFLASH: No, but John sort of reminds me of Dougie from TS.
- JEFF: I think of TaleSpin anytime anyone says the word Bygones. One of my
favorite episodes... :-)
150. Does anyone else think of the following characters as annoying? If so, describe
what you'd like to see happen to them. You can add to the list of char's:)
Barney Kill him
Jack Case (that annoying rabbit) Kill him
Trader Moe Send him to dental school. Just because.
The Goons Kill them
Oscar Vandersnoot Military school
Ignatz Power lines incident
Throgmorton's granddaughter: Put the spoiled brat in Gidget's fair and make her scoop
Hal: Same chore
Spigot: Can you say restraining order??!
Hacksaw: Let some mad scientist claim him as an assistant
SCARLET: Barney: Lock him in that @#$(*%& phone booth until he starves to
death or runs out of air.
Spigot: Have Baloo sit on him until he suffocates.
Trader Moe: Three words: Alligator skin boots!
His goons: Drop off a cliff.
Throgmorton's granddaughter: Lock her an elevator until she starves.
Muffy and Buffy: Just put duct tape over their mouths. :-)
STARFLASH: Ignatz - KFC delivery!
Hal - I just want him to die horribly
Trader Moe - Step on him.
Throgmorton's Grandaughter - lock her an Pistol in the same room and just let them go.
Molly - Collander accident.
GIDGET: Dr. Axelotte (Terminator got him)
Ignatz: Stuffed, with crackers, and used in a Monty Python "Dead Parrot" sketch
so I can laugh my head off when he gets beat up on the counter like that...
Barney - meets his untimely demise when he meets a purple dinosaur (note: not killed by
dinosaur, kills himself to escape the horror)
Trader Moe - cement shoes
The Goons - donate them to science
Oscar Vandersnoot - push him over a cliff
Ignatz - nail him to his perch! An ex-parrot!
Dumptruck - strangle him, then force feed him french fries until he explodes!
151. Does Kitten Kaboodle have an eating disorder? Any movie of the week diseases?
- SCARLET: Yes. And maybe.
- STARFLASH: One too many trips to the plastic surgeon methinks...
- KATARINA: Yes. Probably just venerial diseases.
152. Why did Kit name his friend/pet whale "Dimple"?
- SCARLET: Because during that episode he was possessed by pod people, and
Dimple was a code word.
- STARFLASH: Well, what else do you call a whale?!
- GIDGET: Seymore named him.
- SELENA: Probably cuz of what he'd leave if you dropped him on the sidewalk by accident.
153. The monster in "It Came From Beneath the Sea Duck" was in actuality an
octopus, because it had no real squid-like features. Was this merely Baloo's ignorance or
- SCARLET: Combination thereof. You're right, though.
- STARFLASH: Like I said before, it's a squid crossed with Elmer Fudd.
154. Where did Karnage get that ear nick?? Piercing accident??
- SCARLET: He tried to dump a rather hormonal Isabella Barzini, remember? ;-)
- STARFLASH: Over-enthused fan-femmes...
- JEFF: I always thought Karnage got it during a fight, like dogs and wolves,
etc., get notches in their ears after theyve been in a lot of scraps with each
other. That, or he was attacked by a particularly violent Karnage fan-femme... >:-)
- SELENA: *thinks* I'll have to ask sometime. I'm thinking brawl.
- KATARINA: Humorous story, involving a a chainsaw and a clown.
- MINX: ::Coughs:: A girl in Cuba. You know how that goes...
- BEARCAT: Answer: Naw. Someone just put the bite on him. (Thought you'd avoid my puns
155. Where are you Going? Where Have You Been?
- SCARLET: I wish I knew. You don't want to know. [screechy mother voice] Joe!
Don't touch that wench! You don't know where she's been!
- STARFLASH: Where am I now?! Who am I? Why am I holding a block of cheese
- GIDGET: Reference to Joyce Carol Oates' short story (filmed as Smooth Talk with
Laura Dern and Treat Williams) Right?
- SELENA: I'm going... insane. Want to come? I've been ... at work. It kinda sucks.
- KATARINA: Who are we? Where are we going? Where have we been?" Famous painting by
Paul Gaugan. Very good, Joe!
156. Where did the H4H crew get their gangster type clothes in "Bringing Down
Baby-Face"?? And why was Kit in yellow? Isn't that a little too Dick Tracy?
- SCARLET: Gangsters 'R' Us. Maybe he's color blind.
- STARFLASH: *shrug* Costume Store? And yellow is almost never a good idea....
- GIDGET: How'd Becky get her hair done so fast?
- SELENA: Cheap Costumes R Us. And yes, it is, that was the point.
- KATARINA: At the Gap for Gangsters, of course! Just because? Yup.
157. Did you think Owl Capone wasn't threatening at all, either for his height or the
fact he looked like the completely un-criminal character of Owl from Winnie-the-Pooh?
- SCARLET: Both, and no he wasn't threatening. Just annoying. Lock him in the
phone booth along with Barney.
- STARFLASH: What irked me the most was the terrible parody of Al Capone's name. And
Yes, you could just pick him up and place him in the trash where he belongs.
158. Isn't it weird how the Pandas said they'd conquered other cities before, but no
one in Cape Suzette had ever heard of this phenomenon?? I know communication wasn't as
fast back then, but I think they would have heard about giant floating buildings
- SCARLET: Another government coverup.
- STARFLASH: They probably just don't care about anything that doesn't affect them
directly. Gee, that wasn't funny...
- SELENA: Let's say it together folks. Cartoon cities have generally idiotic and
ignorant populaces. Just look at St. Canard.
- MINX: They were all on drugs. Ask Wildcat to fill ya in on the details.
159. Doesn't that sound like a FOX special?? When Giant Floating Buildings Attack!!!
- SCARLET: ROTFL!!!!
- STARFLASH: Yes! Or When Disney Comes up With a Lame-Ass Plot'
160. O'Rorick sounds pretty much like "Lucky" from the Bonkers series
voice-wise. A) Isn't it ironic that a character with that name has to work with Bonkers
and B) Wouldn't you rather see O'Roricks work with Bonkers ie trying to kill him in some
sort of hunt? Wouldn't that just be better for everyone??
- SCARLET: Puh-leeze! Down with Bonkers!
- STARFLASH: I can pretty much sniff out a Jim Cummings voice-over from fifty-paces
- KATARINA: Heh heh. You said, "lucky". Heh heh. Oh, and bring up Bonkers again
and I'll kill you, okay?
161. What created the tar in the lake the Sea Duck landed and got stuck in, in
"The Idol Rich"??
- SCARLET: It leaked out of the Exxon Valdez.
- STARFLASH: *shrug* A lazy writer who couldn't come up with something better?
- KATARINA: Cargo plane full of cigarettes and tires caught fire, melted, and landed on
- BEARCAT: Answer: Khanco (What? You thought I'd say Exxon?)
162. What was Kit doing out so late the night he got punched in the face in the same
- SCARLET: Heh heh. Running errands for Wildcat. Heh heh.
- STARFLASH: Drugs, naturally. Or perhaps from a long day at some local Youth
- GIDGET: Trolling for customers?
- JEFF: Er, taking a very long shortcut home?
- KATARINA: Visiting a brothel.
163. Do you get the feeling Douggie Benson has that whole psychotic would be Batman
villain mentality going for him?? All he needs is a horribly disfiguring accident
- SCARLET: Yep. And LOL!
- STARFLASH: I felt really sorry for Doggie at first, but yeah, he seems like the
- GIDGET: YES!!! Love that
- SELENA: *nods* He's very Edward Nygma.... but what the HECK would he call himself???
- KATARINA: Yup. And a costume.
164. Where do you think Wildcat is from?? Great Ganja-land maybe??
- SCARLET: 0_o
- STARFLASH: Wha-?
- SELENA: I think he's from... Dementia. If there is such a place.
- KATARINA: Columbia, of course!
- MINX: Strawberry Fields...Forever.
165. Do you think I'm a heretic for making Wildcat jokes??
- SCARLET: Nope.
- STARFLASH: A heretic?! Well, I haven't heard you make any cracks about his
religious leanings yet...
- KATARINA: What? Wildcat jokes are the best!
166. Is Brooke Shields not the most boring, talentless actress on the face of the
earth? (not that she's a real actress, mind you
- SCARLET: Couldn't tell ya.
- STARFLASH: But she's got those eyebrows! Remember? The *eyebrows?!* And no. Cathy
Ireland is worse.
- GIDGET: Hey, I liked her in Freeway (Reese Witherspoon and Keifer Sutherland). She
shouldn't be asked to carry a film. No model should (except Rene Russo)
167. Am I the only one that didn't like elephants to be anthropomorphized on the show?
Too Richard Scarry, maybe?? Or maybe it's just that the connotation of "elephant
man" is disturbing enough
What was the Elephant Man like in the TS
- SCARLET: No. I don't know. What the...? Yikes!
- STARFLASH: I thought it was weird when Baloo made a reference about bears sleeping in
- KATARINA: All of the above, and a pie.
- MINX: I just always think "Babar"
168. I know, I have a sick mind.
- SCARLET: Well, as long as you admit it... :-)
- STARFLASH: Sick, sick Joe. Time for your electroshock therapy!
- KATARINA: I know. That's why we like you!
169. What do they keep in zoos in the TS world? It would be surreal to see a lion
zookeeper feeding the lions
(they had regular lions, too, remember??)
- SCARLET: Now THERE'S a mental picture! 0_o Whoa.
- STARFLASH: It boggles my mind just to think about it...
- KATARINA: Maybe they keep humans in the zoo. Oh wouldn't that be ironic in a totally
170. Was anyone else disappointed not to see Becky frolicking on the beach with Baloo
in the surf in "From Here to Machinery" since the title is a pun off of
"From Here to Eternity"??
- STARFLASH: Not really...
- GIDGET: Me! What a surprise.
- SELENA: *thinks* Now that you THINK about it...
- KATARINA: Becky? Frolic? In the same sentence? *burts out laughing* And uh...not really.
- SCARLET: LOL!!! Yeah, baby! B&B! I can see it now...
MOLLY: Baloo, why did you bury Mommy in the sand?
BALOO: I, uh, didn't mean to, cupcake, but...
BECKY: Dig me out, NOW!
BALOO: Sorry, honeylips!
171. Yeah, that mental image would probably scar me too, come to think of it
- SCARLET: >:-)
- STARFLASH: Too late! The damage has already been done.
- GIDGET: Not to mention what it would do to the poor kelp entangling them...
- SELENA: But not THAAAT sort of frolicking. Splashing each other and having water fights,
- KATARINA: Me too. Not that I'm not already mentally scarred, mind you...
172. Does Whistlestop Jackson ever remind you of some sort of pseudo-philosophical Kurt
Vonnegut character epitomizing how the progression of techonology creates an environment
where people become labeled as outdated for their society??
- SCARLET: Burrito?
- STARFLASH: Ack! I forgot about him! I want him to die horribly too..
Whistlestop Jackson - death by any means possible. Foolish Luddite!
173. You know that two month old burger that Baloo ate in P&L?? Wouldn't that make
- SCARLET: I wondered that myself...
- STARFLASH: He's probably developed a resistance.
- JEFF: Baloos stomach can handle anything, I guess. :-) He did spit out a bite of
that month-old sandwich he found in Pizza Pie in the Sky, though. I guess the
burger tasted better than that did....
- SELENA: This *IS* Baloo we're talking about here.
- KATARINA: Ya. Not really. We do that every day at McDonald's! ;)
- MINX: No, I expect he's immune to that sort of thing by now.
174. You know that kangaroo chick in Titan A.E.?? Wasn't she cool? Wouldn't she make a
great TS character??
- SCARLET: Yes. Pretty cool. If she had reconstructive surgery, maybe.
- STARFLASH: What about the kangaroos from Tank Girl?'
- KATARINA: Uh huh. Yup. With a few modifications, ya.
- MINX: YES!! No...I like her better in Titan...sorry. ;)
175. Were those worms in "Double or Nothing" creepy to anyone else? It didn't
seem TS-like to me. (shrugs) They always made me cringe. It's like anthropomorphizing our
- STARFLASH: Only if Baloo had eaten them.
- SCARLET: All worms are creepy.
- KATARINA: Not really creepy. More "oh look how cartoony and dumb those are".
176. What is the ceiling of the Sea Duck?
- SCARLET: It's the metal roof that...
- STARFLASH: It's like a wall, only horizontal. Or like a floor, except on top of
- KATARINA: What everyone in the plane sees when they look up.
177. I meant how high an altitude can it fly??
- SCARLET: Oh. Never mind. [Dr Evil pinky smirk]
- STARFLASH: Ohhhhhh! ; ) To the Troposphere, baby!
- KATARINA: Oh. Well that's different.
- MINX: 2 feet.
177. [Yes, again! You want to do through and re-number them???]
Did you just want to mangle and cause large amounts of bodily pain to the louts who
laughed at Molly in "A Molly Jolly Christmas??"
- SCARLET: Yes. Or lock them in a phone booth with Barney.
- STARFLASH: No, I wanted to laugh with them. >: ) No really, yes. It was mean.
Waita scar the kid for life, guys.
- GIDGET: Yes! Will be noted in the Review on BL.
- KATARINA: I always want to mangle and cause large amounts of bodily pain to *everyone*,
- MINX: No...I wanted to cause bodily harm to my friends, who were laughing at me as I
178. What did the other pilots do after being freed from Howard Huge's prison??
- SCARLET: Went on Oprah.
- STARFLASH: Made a movie about it.
- KATARINA: They went to Disney World!
179. Do you feel uncomfortable with the fact they named that one pilot Amelia Airhead??
Seems kind of sexist and/or disrespectful to Aerhart. I mean, I'm all for being
disrespectful to people who deserve it, but her?? Or maybe it was just something the
animators didn't even think about. Probably
- SCARLET: Yeah, it's rude, but they probably didn't even think of it. I
would've liked Amelia Bearheart, myself.
- STARFLASH: Kinda. They could've used a different play on words. Like Earhart of
something. I'm sure it wasn't meant in malice though.
- KATARINA: I thought it was corny, but ya.
180. Why the heck did the Thembrians regard the Golden Sprocket of Friendship with such
high regard? What did they do with it before sending Spigot out with it? Do they have
others, because the word "the" seems to convey there aren't.
- SCARLET: Beats me. And furthermore, I couldn't care less!
- STARFLASH: They didn't. They just wanted to give Spigot something to do and get
him out of the country for a while. I don't think Thembrians really want to be friends
- KATARINA: The aliens gave it to them, so it's important. You really don't want to know,
but it involved green Jell-O and the High Marshall's wife. And...um...no.
181. Does Merkle Pass make you think of Urkel's cousin?? Are you getting traumatic
flashbacks right about now?? Note: I never really watched that show, but I caught it a few
times. It was like a vortex of stupidity and it lasted forever, so there ya go.
- SCARLET: Thank goodness, no.
- STARFLASH: Considering that I avoided Family Matters' like a plague, I never
made the connection
- KATARINA: No. Yes. I believe you. I know.
182. Did anyone sue when Kit was throwing muffins every which way?? Those things were
major projectiles! I'd hate to be a skateboarder in that town. I know they didn't have
skateboards back then. I'm just sayin'.
- SCARLET: Er...yeah.
- STARFLASH: Better a muffin than a bagel. Man, I'd hate to see the damage on of
those could do..
- JEFF: Interesting ad campaign for Lees Bakery, to say the least. Im sure the
Cape Suzette Health Department got on their case about that little promotional stunt...
- KATARINA: Just the guy who got into a car accident when one blocked his view while
driving. Yes. Uh huh. Yes. Okay then.
183. Have you ever listened to Metallica music during "Flight of the Snow
Duck"?? Isn't it trippy??
- SCARLET: No, but I think that whole episode would only be tolerable while
under the influence of Wildcat's...medicine.
- STARFLASH: Can't say that I have. Actually, Salt N' Pepa's Whatta Man' song
works very nicely for any scene with Karnage in it. ; )
- KATARINA: No, but I'll bet it would be. And the Pink Floyd/Wizard of Oz thing's cool,
184. Have you ever played heavy metal music over Winnie-the-Pooh?? Oh, you simply
- SCARLET: No...
- STARFLASH: Is this like the Wizard of Oz-Pink Floyd thing?
- KATARINA: That's just wrong. Yes I must
185. Does Captain Stansbury remind anyone else of the captain of the Titanic?
- SCARLET: LOL!! But not really.
- STARFLASH: Now that you mention it, yes. Ew.
- GIDGET: Yeah!
- SELENA: *nods* Mememememe.
- KATARINA: Well, they're both dead... Yes :)
186. Wouldn't Savage Garden's "The Animal Song" make a kick ass theme song if
TS came around for a second season??
- SCARLET: Not familiar with it.
- STARFLASH: Never heard it, sorry.
- SELENA: *LAUGHS* YEEEEEEEAH!!! SAVAGE GARDEN ROCKS!!!!
187. Would you ever eat anything Louie made? I wouldn't. :b
- SCARLET: Eew. No.
- STARFLASH: Only if it was shrink-wrapped.
- SELENA: Only his sundaes.
- KATARINA: No.
- BEARCAT: I...don't think so. If he told us he had washed his hands, I'd have to wonder
188. What does the word Thembria make you think of? Giant ants?? Or maybe that's
- SCARLET: LOL! I've seen that movie! :-)
- STARFLASH: I think it's actually a pretty name.
- KATARINA: Snow. Not really, but that's a cool idea. Hey, have you seen "Night of
the Lepas"? It's about giant killer bunnies and Dr. McCoy's in it.
189. Hey, aren't you glad the Sea Duck's name isn't See The Duck or Sea Teal Duck,
because then it's initials would be, well you know
- SCARLET: *groan* but LOL!
- STARFLASH: Que?
- KATARINA: STD? Heh heh. Trying...not...to...make...comments...about ...bad...fanfics...
190. Does Shere Khan seem similar to Gendo Ikari from Neon Genesis Evangelion to anyone
- SCARLET: Who?
- STARFLASH: Sorry. Another of your obscure references has gone over my head ; )
- KATARINA: Uh...burrito?
191. Where did the ancient Tinabulans really go?
- SCARLET: They're still in line at the DMV.
- STARFLASH: They finally decided that it would be a good idea to move away from THE
- KATARINA: To a giant clearance sale at the mall, and they're still shopping. Right.
192. Does anyone laugh at the Banana Woogie Boogie song because it's just so bad? Does
anyone else laugh at the song "The purpose of a man/is to love a woman/ and the
purpose of a woman is to/ love a man/"??
- SCARLET: Yes. Don't know that one, but it sounds cheesy.
- STARFLASH: It's catchy!
- GIDGET: I'm scared. I remember these songs.
- JEFF: Actually, theres music played in an episode of Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers
(Normies Science Project) thats *exactly the same* tune as I
Got Them Flat Broke, Sticky-Shoed, No-Banana Boogie-Woogie Blues. And its not
a bad tune at all. At least its got a beat...
- KATARINA: Not really. And gee, I wonder why you of all people would laugh at that
193. Hi :D Glad you're still reading this.
- SCARLET: Hi! You're welcome.
- STARFLASH: I'm glad that you're glad.
- KATARINA: Am I? Really?
194. Hey, has anyone seen those alter ego images they show at the end of Daria
episodes? What would you do to the TS characters if you could have them pose in any
twisted costume you could possibly think of?? My choices are as follows:
Dr. Zibaldo: Dr. Forrester from MST3K
Wildcat: upside-down magician in a tank full of water and a straightjacket
Kit: as Ash from Army of Darkness holding up a chainsaw
(I don't know why I have this
image in my head, do don't ask)
Baloo: as a not so happy movie usher tearing up tickets and looking up rolling his eyes
with a "why me?" expression
Becky and Baloo: playing William Tell, only Baloo is incredibly nervous and Becky is
aiming for the mango on his head with bow and arrow
Karnage: as Buckingham Palace guard (with the big black foompy hat)
Becky: as Delenn from Babylon 5
Maddog: karate expert
Shere Khan: in lotus position, with total hippy clothing including strings of bead
necklaces and a long open paisley vest
Kitten Kaboodle: some sort of giant squid with her face on the head
Douggie Benson: as Richard Nixon holding up two fingers
Louie: in white suit and sunglasses sitting in a sedan chair like Marlon Brando in the
weird ass film "The Island of Dr. Moreau"
Buzz: as Doc Brown stepping out of a Delorean
Molly: steering the Titanic into an iceburg with a captains hat on.
Felipe and Scarlet Karnage: those hyperactive cheerleaders from SNL (holding up pom-poms)
STARFLASH: Karnage - Chippendales guy! Yeah!
Baloo - in a sailor suit. Don't know why.
Kit - one of the rascals
Molly - one of the olson twins.
Becky - ball-busting CEO
Mad Dog and Dumptruck - Laurel and Hardy
Louie - Sam from Cheers'
Shere Khan - Phantom of the Opera
Kitten Kaboodle - in front of microphone stand breaking down ala Barabara Streisand
Felipe and Scarlet Karnage: those hyperactive cheerleaders from SNL (holding up
No! I hate them! ARRRRRRG!!!
Now, for my own examples...
Mad Dog and Dumptruck as Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum from Alice in Wonderland, and Wildcat
as that drugged caterpillar.
Becky as Wonder Woman
Molly in a suit, in Khan's chair
Scarlet, Don Karnage and the kids in Lost in Space outfits
Khan dressed like Scrooge McDuck
Louie in a fast-food drive thru [Kat runs away, screaming]
Dumptruck dancing ballet >:-)
Becky and Molly as Sailor Moon and Sailor Chibi Moon [ducks bricks] Hey, both Chibi
Usa/Rini and Molly are sickeningly cute!
Rebecca as Evita
Karnage trying to blow down the 3 little pigs' brick house
Baloo golfing (just because)
Wildcat as a judge
Kit surfing...on the ocean (novel concept! :-o
Molly in guerilla combat gear
Khan selling lemonade at a roadside stand
Mad Dog as a cop
Ratchet as Mr. Wizard
Baloo sweatin' to the oldies
Rebecca bungee jumping
Kit in Spigot's uniform
Molly as a Tellitubble (sp?)
Wildcat as a Man in Black
-Becky in a harem costume, feeding sultan Baloo grapes
-High Marshall's wife as Nurse Ratched
-Baloo as Snow White
-Kitten Kaboodle pregnant
-Kitten Kaboodle's mole falls off
-Owl Capone as Travis Bickle
-Baloo as Una Thurman in Pulp Fiction during the dance contest
I dont know about twisted costumes, but here are some of the TaleSpin characters in
Star Wars roles:
Baloo: Han Solo
Kit: Luke Skywalker
Rebecca: Princess Leia
Louie: Lando Calrissian
Shere Khan: Darth Vader
Thadeos E. Klang: The Emperor (or would he and Khan be better in each others roles?)
Don Karnage: Boba Fett (the panic-provoking bounty hunter)
Howard Huge: Jabba the Hutt
Joe McGee: Obi-Wan Ben Kenobi (as a ghost, too)
Barney OTurret: Yoda (at 900 years old, hes seen everything done a
million times! :-)
Buzz: C-3P0 (in robot costume from Bullethead Baloo)
Molly: R2-D2 (complete with Danger Woman domed helmet)
Dr. Zibaldo: Megavolt. It's Dan, people!!
Wildcat: A college professor.
Kit: *giggle* Just as a poke at the board I HAVE to say this. As a girl.
Baloo: A 20s style bartender.
Becky and Baloo: Waitress and Diner short-order cook.
Karnage: Oooh the possibilites! *thinks* He and DW have the same ego - maybe they could
Becky: A hippie, or a french maid
Maddog: Krusty the Clown. Don't ask.
Shere Khan: Frollo! Frollo Frollo Frollo!!!
Kitten Kaboodle: bag lady
Douggie Benson: The Riddler
Louie: Zoot suit
Buzz: I like that Doc Brown one. But I'll go with my own obscure ref - Dr. Feistus.
Molly: Gosalyn. Or Sunni Gummi.
Sel and Bryn: Thelma and Louise!!! =D
Becky - Street walker
Shere Khan - Dr. Frank N Furter from RHPS
Mad Dog - Professional bowler
Molly - Navy seal
Kit - Bunny suit, just because
Dumptruck - fast food employee, looking very unhappy to be scooping up fries under the
sweltering heat of the heat lamps
Baloo - Body builder
Don Karnage & Scarlet - Ricky Ricardo & Lucy
Wildcat - Pimp
Gibber - put his head on a swimsuit model's body
195. Was Louie's B.O. the reason vultures didn't pick he and Baloo apart the several times
they were wandering around in some desert??
- SCARLET: It wouldn't surprise me, but eew.
- STARFLASH: LOL. That *would* explain the flies though.
- KATARINA: Louie's B.O. keeps *eveyone* away.
196. If you gave a panda a black eye, would it show?
- SCARLET: Whoa. That's like, deep, man.
- STARFLASH: Yes! ......No! ......Possibly!
197. Did you want really, really badly for Baloo and Kit to find the characters from
the Ducktales premier when they went to the Andes like atmosphere of the episode where
Baloo becomes the "Great Llama"?
Baloo: C'mon, alls I want is a hot dog!!
Extras: No gold sun! No gold sun!
- SCARLET: YES! LLAMAS!!!! Er...as for the DuckTales chars...sure,
- STARFLASH: Nope!
- KATARINA: No, but I really, really wanted them to find lots of *real* llamas, dangit!
198. Is Una a psychic friend? A psychic acquaintance??
- SCARLET: Psychic weirdo.
- STARFLASH: No, she'd need a Jamaican accent for that
- JEFF: I dont even think shes a real psychic, period.
- KATARINA: I don't know. Is she a washed up singer? That's a good start for that line of
199. Where can I get a giant scarab beetle?! I want one for door to door salesmen and
Scientologists (aka the Church of Our Overlords in Space
- SCARLET: Try eBay.
- STARFLASH: Go to Big Nasty Bugs Inc.'
- KATARINA: Try www.ickygiantbugsthatwillscareeveryoneaway.com/~bob
200. Is Khan a secret member of the Illuminati?
- SCARLET: Nope, but he was seen at an AA meeting once.
- STARFLASH: A member? He runs them!
- KATARINA: Yes!
201. Are all those panthers clones?? Maybe some secret project ahead of its time??
- SCARLET: Nope. Mr. and Mrs. Bagheera didn't believe in birth control.
- STARFLASH: Nope, they're just cousins.
- KATARINA: No, some panther guy in personell just hired all of his relatives.
202. Why didn't they use the observation tower more often? That thing was cool. I'd
like one just like it if I ever buy a business
- SCARLET: Sure.
- STARFLASH: Too much pencil mileage
- KATARINA: Okay...
203. Didn't the Ankara look like a drug dream?? Or something Louis Carroll came up
with?? (same thing
) And how did they fly with such small wings??
- SCARLET: Yes. Yes. And I think it's just magic (a.k.a. plot
- STARFLASH: It just looked really pastel-y to me.
- KATARINA: You mean, it wasn't? Yup. They say fat floats.
204. Do you ever think of TS when your laundry is on spin cycle?
- SCARLET: I didn't before, but I will now! LOL!
- STARFLASH: No, but I don't think much of anything when I'm doing laundry.
- JEFF: The secret entrance to the police station in Vowel Play
often comes to mind when Im near a dryer...
- KATARINA: Nope.
205. If you could be trapped in an elevator with any TS character, who would it be?
- MRS. SCARLET KARNAGE: Do you need to ask, silly one?
- STARFLASH: **gives Joe a why-are-you-bothering-to-ask?' look**
- GIDGET: Baloo, to use as a pillow for when I get tired...
- JEFF: Wildcat. With his mechanical skills, he could get the elevator running again. :-)
- KATARINA: Seek mental help.
- MINX: Don Karnage or Shere Khan. Lasting memories, people!
206. How about a desert island?
- SCARLET: See #205.
- STARFLASH: Same as before.
- GIDGET: Louie, so he could climb trees and fetch me fruit.
- JEFF: Baloo. Hed could forage for food and other bare necessities, as
well as act as a great life raft to get back to shore... ;-) Plus hed be a fun
person to hang out with.
- KATARINA: Please!
- MINX: Both. And Kit's airfoil.
207. Supermarket?? Mall??
- SCARLET: Khan. Or, more specifically, Khan's checkbook.
- STARFLASH: Anytime! Anywhere! Just give me Karnage!!!
- JEFF: Anyone but Rebecca, considering how much she loves shopping...
- KATARINA: Really! It's for your own good!
208. In "It's a Wonderful Life" every time a bell rings, an angel gets its
wings. So what do pilots get?? What did Joe McGee get?? More wings??
- SCARLET: (pats Joe on the back) You're thinking too much. Or not
enough. I'm not sure which.
- STARFLASH: ...I don't know!...
- KATARINA: Yup. I dunno. Um...burrito?
209. Was Joe McGee any relation to Bobby? Do you get that reference at all?
- SCARLET: Huh. No.
- STARFLASH: Over my head again. I actually thought it may be a reference to Sam
- GIDGET: Good enough for me and Janis Joplin...
- KATARINA: No. Yes. Janis Joplin song, right?
210. Why didn't Trader Moe ever get rid of his goons?? I know there was a comic about
this, but he took them back at the end of that. There have to be more competent moron
thugs out in the world.
- SCARLET: I'd get rid of all three of them, if I could. :-p
- STARFLASH: They were funny. I enjoy mocking them. You always need some hired goons
- KATARINA: They're union, and they'd kill him if they replaced him.
211. Would you like to see a series of storylines where disasters happen in Cape
Suzette?? Like a volcano erupting? Earthquake? Toy store riot? Or do those sound not so
- SCARLET: Stop stealing ideas from my fanfic brainstorming sessions!
- STARFLASH: No. Please! No more disaster storylines...
- GIDGET : I'd LOVE that. Floods or exploding Barneys?
- KATARINA: Yes to all options. No.
212. Does El Nino exist in the TS universe?
- SCARLET: It might explain why Rebecca wears a turtleneck and sweater in a
- STARFLASH: Yes. He sells doorbells.
- JEFF: I know theres El Gato....
- KATARINA: No, but a Nina Adams does. ;)
213. How about mimes?
- STARFLASH: I hope *some* universe escapes their wrath.
- SCARLET: For the sake of all involved, I hope not.
- JEFF: Ever hear of the Mongrelian Mimes? (The Golden Sprocket of
214. Did Wildcat relate to dinosaurs because he had about the brain of one??
- SCARLET: LOL! That's cruel but funny!
- STARFLASH: Yes. Wildcat's is located in his tail as well.
- JEFF: Its part of his childlike nature. That, and he and dinosaurs both like
215. Was Baloo's last name spelled "Bear" or possibly "Bare"??
- SCARLET: I hope it's the former.
- STARFLASH: I hope it's Bear'
- KATARINA: I really hope not to that second option.
216. Did Hansy and Helga remind you of the movie "Heathers"?? Did Kitten
Kaboodle remind you of that film too??
- SCARLET: Never seen it.
- STARFLASH: Sort of. Mostly they just reminded me of your typical horny old crazy
- GIDGET: No, but now it will. Thanks.
217. Was Trader Moe a Pygmy?
- SCARLET: LOL! OMG! I think he must have been! That's
- STARFLASH: Y'know, now that you mention it, there WAS a striking resemblance...
- KATARINA: Still is!
218. Did he ever shop for groceries at Trader Joe's? That's a real life supermarket
chain, by the way;)
- SCARLET: ???
- STARFLASH: No. He took it personally.
- JEFF: I dont know, but that could be where his name was derived.... another sly
Theres also a local business somewhere in my area called K&K
- SCARLET AGAIN: There's a B&B Electric in my town. :-)
- KATARINA: Do you own that chain?
219. Is Pirate Island volcanic or not? When you hear the initials PI do you think of
Pirate Island or that show of Bill Mahr's??
- SCARLET: Yes, it is. And you wouldn't believe what that does it our
insurance. And no.
- STARFLASH: Or a private investigator.
- KATARINA: Yes. No. Magnum P.I.
220. If you could have your choice of punching any character from the show in the face,
who would it be?
- SCARLET: Either Barney or Douglas Benson. Or possibly Buffy
Vanderschmere. Or Throgmorton's grandaughter.
- STARFLASH: HAL!! DIE HAL!
- GIDGET: Barney or Covington. I could take'em.
- JEFF: Im not the violent type, but itd have to be that slimy two-bit crook
Daring Dan Dawson from Stormy Weather. (Heres looking at you,
ace! *POW!*) When Im through with that guy, hell be able to count all
his teeth on one finger. :-)
- KATARINA: Dumptruck. Repeatedly. But then, you probably guessed that.
Back to Pirate Island